Thursday, September 2, 2010

We moved back to ARKANSAS!

In November of 2009 God answered a prayer that Brandon and I had been praying for a long time. Brandon got an AWESOME job in Warren, Arkansas. He is now the Controller of the Bradley County Medical Center! I am so proud of his new position and he has been doing a great job!We really loved Memphis but both of us really missed being close to home. Then we started praying hard again. We prayed that I would be able to find a job in Southeast Arkansas! There isn't really a lot of demand down here for someone with degrees in Public Relations ans Writing. But, God is good and he answered our prayers yet again. The company I worked for in Memphis, The Cotton Board, decided to let me keep my job and set up a home office! What a blessing! I am loving working from home and working for a company that I genuinely care about! THE FABRIC OF MY LIFE!
So, then the search was on for our first home! What an exciting step in our lives. Once again, God answered our prayers and we found our house on DAY 2 of our search!! We just love our home and feel so blessed to back in Arkansas!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the power of prayer!! Could you have ever imagined things would work out so perfectly?! God is GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete


Followers